It might be an old and boring story but up until now there have been many things that I wanted to do at Christmas time but for some reason I’ve never done. Usually the people around me think it’s ridiculous or too much or too cheesy or too movie-like or…. there are hundreds of opinions. Sadly I’ve always listened to these voices and never really celebrated Christmas the way I wanted. But that stops now!
Yesterday I have created my Christmas bucket list and no matter what I’m going to do it:
- Watch Nutcracker! – I have already bought the tickets! 🙂 It’s in 3 weeks time…… cannot wait.
- Get an advent calendar
- Go ice-skating
- Decorating my apartment + get a Christmas tree
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Watch Christmas romance movies
- Drink hot wine with my friends
- Listen to Christmas songs
- Be with people who make me happy
- Do some charity work
What’s on your Christmas bucket list?